Yacov Wrocherinsky is an award-winning entrepreneur, pioneer of the CRM software industry and community-builder.
Born in Argentina and raised is Israel, Yacov arrived in North America in 1985, taking a position at IBM. In 1987, Yacov founded his first company, Infinity Info Systems, and grew it to be one of the top CRM providers in North America before selling in 2014. Even before the term “Customer Relationship Management” was coined, Yacov played a key role with innovators to conceptualize and develop CRM software solutions. Today, as founder and CEO of boutique cloud advisory and Salesforce partner Orion Global Solutions, Yacov continues his focus on helping companies grow through technology.
Yacov is also passionate about personal growth and motivating others to be the best they can be for themselves and their community. From starting companies, to competing in charity marathons, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, volunteering, taking multiple Zero-G flights, chairing YPO's Navy SEAL Leadership Under Fire program or becoming member of Virgin Galactic’s Future Astronaut program, Yacov is driven to make the most of life’s opportunities.
Community is at the core of everything Yacov does, including regularly volunteering, creating inclusive company culture, and actively participating in business groups such as the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and WPO. As a 30-year veteran of the CRM industry, Yacov has held leadership positions in several industry specific and entrepreneurial organizations, including serving on the Sage, Saleslogix, eXtremeCRM and Microsoft Partner advisory boards. Currently, he serves as a Technology Advisor for Star Mountain Capital.
In addition to being featured in many publications, including Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Inc. Magazine, Yacov has contributed his expertise in lectures, addressing audiences at venues ranging from COMDEX/Interop, Marketing & Tech Summit, to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the American Management Association.
Yacov has received numerous industry awards, including the U.S. Small Business Administration Person of the Year for New York City and New York State, “Rising Star” and Best Practices in Human Resources, and Best Practices in Leadership NYER Awards, and the Microsoft Inner Circle award.
- U.S. Small Business Administration person of the year (2008)
- Named “Rising Star” by CRM Magazine
- Finalist in Forbes Enterprise Awards
- Finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year
- DTM Magazine's 7th Annual Latino Trendsetter Awards
- Best Practices in Leadership NYER Awards,
- Microsoft Compete Award
- Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Experience Award
- Microsoft Enablement Award
- Stevie award for “National Sales Team of the Year”
- Part of INC 5000 fastest growing companies list
- CRN Magazine – Fast Growth 100 – 2006 and 2007
- Accounting Technology Magazine: Pacesetter designation 2005, 06, 07
- KMWorld Trend Setting Product of the Year 2007
- Sage - Top Overall North American Business Partner: 2005 and 2006
- Sage – Top Business Partner CRM – 6 consecutive years
- Sage Chairman's Club and Million Dollar Achiever – 5 consecutive years
- Microsoft Partner Award: 2008
- Microsoft Small Business Customer Satisfaction and Experience - 2007
- Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner